It’s BACK! This Smoky Quartz Sphere with Sunset Quartz Star Sphere Stand is a powerhouse combo for potent healing, purification, protection, and grounding! The beautiful smoky quartz sphere brings grounding and transforms lower energies. At the same time, the sunset quartz star-shaped sphere holder offers a multitude of healing energies. Each of these sphere stands is unique and may include yellow hematoid quartz, red hematoid quartz, clear quartz, smoky quartz, strawberry quartz, and amethyst — some will be a combination of stones, and some will be made of a single stone. Please allow my team to intuitively choose the right one for you. Work with this duo to allow vibrant energy to flourish on all levels — body, mind, and spirit!
The deeper magic of this Smoky Quartz Sphere with Sunset Quartz Star Sphere Stand
You will receive the following:
One (1) Smoky Quartz Sphere (about 1.5”). Smoky quartz is my partner in magic. Almost more than any other stone — and that’s a huge statement for me to make! It helps me with the process and the outcome of my work. Smoky quartz is a protective and grounding Root Chakra stone that gets its deep, earthy tones from natural gamma rays that come from deep within the Earth. This helps it to transform and transmute energies to purify the aura.
- Takes in negative or low vibrations and keeps that energy away from you.
- Some say it has a smoky color because it absorbed and trapped all the negative energies from the world around it when it was formed.
- Guards your space, clears your field, and keeps you grounded.
We like spheres at Sage Goddess because they radiate energy in all directions — above, below, and toward all four sacred directions. Wherever you place yours, it will fill that entire space with its energy.
One (1) Sunset Quartz Star Sphere Stand (about 4-5”). Custom made just for Sage Goddess, the stone for this carving was sourced from India and holds spheres from 1.5-4”. Sunset quartz, like its names suggests, is a gorgeous blend of sunset colors that may include yellow hematoid quartz, red hematoid quartz, clear quartz, smoky quartz, amethyst, and strawberry quartz. See properties for smoky quartz above.
- Yellow hematoid quartz is a grounding stone that purifies, detoxifies, strengthens, and empowers you to locate the internal cause of your own illness and suffering. It restores confidence and power and adds maternal energy.
- Red hematoid quartz is good for channeling and simultaneously activates the Crown and Root Chakras for sending and receiving energy. It’s great for remote healing and viewing, adds strength, and restores the physical body after illness, surgery, or trauma.
- Clear quartz is the most popular stone for good reason. It amplifies, magnifies, and seals your intentions, and you can program it to do almost anything. Clear quartz activates the Soul Star Chakra, your connection to the stars, and other dimensions.
- Amethyst is all about Source connection and has long been associated with spirituality and the Crown Chakra. It comes from the ancient Greek word ‘amethystos,’ which means ‘not drunk.’ Amethyst can help you fall and stay asleep and enter into deeper states of meditation, and its high frequency naturally repels lower energies. This gem promotes balance, unity, peace, purification, detoxification, and spiritual evolution.
- Strawberry Quartz is full of tender, soothing magic and ready to bring more healing, joy, and optimism to your life. It inspires you to live joyfully and purposefully in the now and encourages you to see the humor and beauty in all situations. This gem also eases stress, bringing rest and relaxation.
The shape of the five-pointed star symbolizes Oneness: Spirit plus the four basic elements. It’s associated with abundance as five represents the number of prosperity and manifestation. In addition to symbolizing Oneness and abundance, the five-pointed star is also associated with healing and freedom.
Sphere stands play a crucial role in magic — they create a safe space for your precious gems. The sphere is a shape as old as the dawn of creation — perhaps older. It’s the shape of the Sun and Moon, Mother Earth, and all the planets in our galaxy. Sphere stands are also ideal for holding gemstone eggs, which symbolize fertility and abundance.
This listing is for one (1) Smoky Quartz Sphere with Sunset Quartz Star Sphere Stand, as described above. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
***Please note when ordering, this item runs heavy and shipping costs will be reflected accordingly***
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.