Sage Goddess, Inc.
Website Terms and Conditions
Last modified: January 21, 2022
Accessing the Website and Account Security
To use this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and are at least 18 years or older.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any service we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
This Website Does Not Provide Medical Advice; Informational Purposes Only
The information contained in this Website, or provided to you via the Website in response to a request made or a question asked by you, or as a result of the completion of a questionnaire by you is provided for informational purposes only. The information should not be considered complete and does not cover all or any particular health issues. The information should not be relied upon, and should not be used in place of a visit with, called to, consultation with or advice from your physician or other health care provider.
Company does not recommend self-management of health problems nor does it endorse any particular type of medical treatment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, or if you have any health care related questions, please promptly call or see your physician or other health care provider. You should not conclude by virtue of the dietary supplement recommendation made on this Website, something you have read on this or some other Website, or in the information provided in response to your inquiries or questions that you do not need to consult a health care professional, nor should you rely on such information to cure an ailment or alleviate pain.
Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice or treatment as a result of something you read on this Website, or as a result of the dietary supplement recommendations made on this Website, or as a result of the answer to any of your inquiries via the Website. The information is not a substitute for professional medical advice and nothing contained on this Website or in a response to your inquiries or questionnaires via the Website is intended to be instructional for medical diagnoses or treatment.
You may email us with questions regarding our products, dietary supplements in general or health matters in general. Do not send us any unique or personal medical, therapeutic or treatment questions. Company does not provide medical advice, and as previously stated, we urge you to contact your physician if you feel you require possible medical advice or treatment.
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING FROM ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU OR ANY OTHER VISITOR TO THE WEBSITE, OR BY ANYONE WHO MAY BE INFORMED OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entire contents of the Website (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio) and the design, selection and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only, or legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, supplier or distributor of the Company. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download or store, or transmit any of the material on our site without the prior written consent of the Company, except to:
- Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM.
- Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- Print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for a permitted use.
You must not:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials.
You must not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website or use of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website without obtaining a license to do so from the Company or its applicable licensor. If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the terms Sage Goddess, any Company logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Promotional Programs, Contests & Giveaways
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: There is no purchase required to enter or win any Sage Goddess contest or giveaway, including GWP (Gift with Purchase) and Purchase to Win programs. Entries can be made in writing to Sage Goddess Inc, 21010 South Figueroa Street Carson, California 90745, with the name and date of the program you wish to enter, your full name, age, and mailing address.
2. SPONSOR: Contests and giveaways printed on this website or in Sage Goddess operated social media are issued and sponsored by Sage Goddess.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contests and giveaways are open only to legal residents of the 50 US states or Canada excluding Quebec who are over the age of 18. Employees and contractors of Sage Goddess past or present as well as their families and household members are never eligible. Void where prohibited by law, including US territories and Quebec. Exceptions for international entries will be printed in applicable contest and giveaway postings.
4. AGREEMENT: Participation in Sage Goddess contests and giveaways constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of all official rules printed here and in applicable contest and giveaway postings as well as all decisions of the contest or giveaway organizer. Participation and winning are contingent upon the fulfillment of all requirements issued here. Sage Goddess reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a contest or giveaway whose security, fairness, or proper conduct has been compromised. Any person found to be tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of these rules will be disqualified. Sage Goddess reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the extent permitted by law.
5. ENTRY: Entry instructions and the start and end dates and times of any contest or giveaway entry period will be printed publicly in applicable contest and giveaway postings on the Sage Goddess website or social media.
6. WINNER SELECTION: After a contest or giveaway entry period has concluded, Sage Goddess will select winners based on the terms outlined in the contest or giveaway posting according to its format:
a. GIVEAWAYS: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among eligible entries made to Sage Goddess. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
b. CONTESTS: Winners will be selected by Sage Goddess in accordance with the criteria and terms outlined in the contest posting.
c. GWP: Gift with Purchase winners will receive the marketed gift or an suitable alternative, at the discretion of Sage Goddess, of near equivalent value.
7: WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email within two weeks of the end of the entry date unless other terms are specified in the contest or giveaway posting. Winners must provide their full name, age, and mailing address via an affidavit of eligibility. If a winner does not respond to email within the specified time frame, Sage Goddess may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner. Sage Goddess shall not be liable for a winner’s failure to transmit accurate contact information or failure to receive properly sent notices as a result of faulty email security. To request the name(s) of the winner(s) of any contest or giveaway, email Sage Goddess at email@example.com. Requests must be received within 30 days of the entry period’s end.
8: PRIZES: Prizes for Sage Goddess contests and giveaways will be disclosed in the contest or giveaway posting and transmitted to the winner(s) within one month of confirmation of eligibility. Prizes are nontransferable and will not be substituted except at the discretion of Sage Goddess, which reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in any contest or giveaway herein is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchase Additional Terms
Please refer to our Terms of Shipping for our Online Purchase Additional terms, which are hereby incorporated by reference.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage or any other interior page of our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links from advertisers, including banner advertisements. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of California in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with your own local laws.
Mobile Program Terms of Service
Mobile Message Service Terms and Conditions
The Sage Goddess mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by Klaviyo (“Klaviyo”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Sage Goddess, Inc’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Sage Goddess, Inc through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Sage Goddess, Inc. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. If sending in the US or Canada, Text the single keyword command STOP to +1 (855) 499-1250. Click the unsubscribe link in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Sage Goddess, Inc mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +1 (855) 499-1250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice https://www.sagegoddess.com/privacy-policy/.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFETS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES ITA AVAILBLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITEHR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITE DTO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, BE GREATER THAN THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT(S). THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee authorizes (Sage Goddess, Inc.) to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees (Sage Goddess, Inc.) may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Sage Goddess, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Website!