My Synergy 12 Perfume is a special blend in honor of a potent group of crystals! Are you familiar with the Synergy 12? It’s an elite group of high-vibrational crystals believed to activate the light body and enhance and accelerate the process of spiritual evolution and ascension. I’m obsessed with the Synergy 12, and what better way to show my respect for these powerhouse crystals than to create a perfume inspired by them?! My Synergy 12 Perfume was handcrafted right here at Sage Goddess Headquarters with the intent of capturing their vibration and essence. It’s blended with 12 different essential oils — angelica, seaweed, blue tansy, palo santo, cedarwood, bay, sandalwood, frankincense, Roman chamomile, styrax, rosewood, and rose attar — each chosen to evoke one of the Synergy 12 stones. Each bottle is also infused with a clear quartz chip stone to amplify the magic. Anoint yourself, your candles, and your gems with this fragrance to invoke the power of the Synergy 12!
The deeper magic of my Synergy 12 Perfume
This gorgeous perfume is infused with 12 essential oils that capture the essence of the Synergy 12 crystals: Petalite, moldavite, phenacite, danburite, azeztulite, brookite, Satyaloka quartz, scolecite, tanzanite, Tibetan tektite, herderite, and natrolite. These precious stones are referred to as the most powerful combination ever discovered for harmonic activation of the entire human energy field. They have the ability to activate an uplifting balance and alignment of the etheric self — including the physical, magnetic, electromagnetic, and auric fields, as well as the causal, subtle, and astral bodies. This blend evokes the power of the Synergy 12 in the form of a fragrance.
- Angelica to represent petalite. Like petalite, angelica draws in the presence of your angels and guides. It wards off negativity, boosts luck, and brings you into contact with the celestial realms.
- Seaweed absolute to represent moldavite. Like moldavite, seaweed absolute opens you up to the infinite wisdom that lies just beyond your view. It activates your Third Eye Chakra, surrounds you in deep healing energies, and leads you in unraveling the universe’s deepest mysteries.
- Blue tansy to represent phenacite. Like phenacite, blue tansy elevates your personal frequency and opens your Third Eye Chakra. It’s uplifting, soothing, and balances and calms the mind. Blue tansy helps you release stressful emotions and emotional stagnation and eases all types of hypersensitivity.
- Palo santo to represent danburite. Like danburite, palo santo is deeply purifying and healing to the body, mind, and spirit. It also deepens your connection with Divine Source and enhances meditation. The attraction to its fragrance is said to be a sign of spiritual and emotional purity.
- Cedarwood to represent azeztulite. Like azeztulite, cedarwood purifies the auric body and instills you with positivity and happiness. The fragrance of cedarwood creates a relaxing environment and is thus a common holistic agent for stress relief.
- Bay to represent brookite. Like brookite, bay connects you to the spiritual realms and enhances your innate spiritual gifts. It deepens psychic abilities, promotes vivid dreams, and brings deep healing to the body, mind, and spirit.
- Sandalwood to represent Satyaloka quartz. Like Satyaloka quartz, sandalwood draws its power directly from the higher realms. It brings good luck, assists in divination work, and clears low or stagnant vibrations from your aura and sacred space.
- Frankincense to represent scolecite. Like scolecite, frankincense grants peace and purification. It’s been used to sanctify spaces since ancient times and helps you move between this world and the spirit realms.
- Roman chamomile to represent tanzanite. Like tanzanite, Roman chamomile is deeply relaxing and meditative. It’s associated with the sun god Ra and can be used to call in peace, abundance, love, and purification.
- Styrax to represent Tibetan tektite. Like Tibetan tektite, styrax enhances psychic ability and helps you move between realms with ease and stability. This oil grounds, calms, and cleanses the spirit, and provides feelings of protection and peace.
- Rosewood to represent herderite. Like herderite, rosewood is a potent source of higher-realm connection and spiritual growth. It opens the heart space and deepens feelings of love, connection, and divine compassion.
- Rose attar to represent natrolite. Like natrolite, rose attar promotes optimism and hope. This oil cleanses and awakens the spirit and provides healing and gentle protection. The scent of roses is common in the presence of the supernatural. Rose helps relieve stress, tension, and fear.
At Sage Goddess, we only use sustainably sourced palo santo wood and oils. Our Peruvian partners only harvest wood that has died naturally and has been dead for at least five years. We never harm living trees! The dead wood is collected, cleaned, and cut by hand. In addition, we are committed to replanting trees in the forests where we find our wood. This ensures that our palo santo forests are not susceptible to over-harvesting.
Work with my Synergy 12 Perfume in meditation, or wear it as you go about your day to call in the high-vibrational energy of the Synergy 12 and welcome spiritual evolution in your life. However you choose to work with yours, may it serve you well. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) 10 ml bottle of Synergy 12 Perfume. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled, ready for your enjoyment.
Note: This product is made with natural essential and carrier oils and may contain fragrance oils. Cap color, chip stone, and color may vary slightly. For external use only.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.