Looking for a unique way to display your favorite Sage Goddess spheres? Look no further – this Hanging Gemstone Sphere Holder is BACK! This adjustable hanging sphere holder is strung with hemp cord and features strings of gemstones that will securely hold and showcase your spheres. You have four different crystals to choose from: Rose quartz for love, green aventurine for abundance, lapis lazuli for psychic visioning, and tiger’s eye for empowerment. To add to the magic, the gemstone strings also create a five-pointed star when laid flat, symbolizing hope and cosmic oneness. This sphere holder pairs perfectly with this Blue Apatite, Amazonite, and Angelite Bonded Throat Chakra Sphere. Hang it anywhere in your home to infuse your space with a touch of beauty and crystal healing!
Note: This sphere holder is best suited for spheres up to 3” in diameter.
The deeper magic of this Hanging Gemstone Sphere Holder
Sphere holders play a crucial role in magic — they create a safe space for your precious gems. And you all know I’m a huge advocate of incorporating sphere power into ritual. Spheres are special because they radiate their energy in ALL directions, sending out a steady vibrational pulse.
Rose quartz is Agape — meaning selfless, universal, unconditional, and spiritual love for self, others, and all of creation. It gets its gorgeous pink color from the presence of titanium and manganese, adding properties of strength and balance.
- The Mother of all love stones and one of my favorites for heart healing and manifesting all kinds of love.
- Raises the frequency of peace and love in your space and encourages love for humanity as a whole.
- Opens and activates the Heart Chakra, reawakens trust, and dissolves negative energies.
- Magnifies love and supports your intentions to give and receive true love and deep affection.
Green aventurine is the stone of growth — whatever it touches flourishes. It’s a form of microcrystalline quartz that gets its shimmering green appearance from inclusions of mica. It activates the Heart Chakra, opening your heart to receive your blessings.
- Boosts fertility and is your crystal ally if you’re looking to manifest more abundance in love, money, work, or creative projects. It’s especially helpful to students or new business ventures.
- Inspires new ideas and forward motion and brings good fortune and good luck of all kinds.
- A great choice for crystal grids and placing it in or near your household plants will give them a boost of growing power, too!
Lapis lazuli brings out your inner priestess, heightens your inner vision, and deepens your wisdom. It contains lazurite, calcite, pyrite, mica, sodalite, and sometimes diopside. The presence of lazurite is what gives this stone its distinct blue color.
- An incredibly empowering stone whose history is intertwined with centuries of gods, goddesses, queens, and kings.
- Prized by Cleopatra and ground into eye makeup, meant to grant spiritual vision and insight to the wearer.
- The source of the most costly of all blue pigments — ultramarine — reserved for only the holiest works of art. Michelangelo used ultramarine in the Sistine Chapel.
- Boosts confidence, self-esteem, courage, and good fortune.
- Helps you to develop your psychic abilities and trust your inner guidance.
Tiger’s eye is a gem of empowerment associated with Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, arts, and strategic warfare. This striking crystal provides a protective shield and brings an influx of courage and confidence. It’s a chatoyant stone that forms when quartz dissolves crocidolite — a mineral that brings intuition, success, and positivity — to create stunning layers of brown and yellow.
- Known as the Counsel Stone, tiger’s eye brings wisdom, courage, discernment, and the ability to see ahead.
- Promotes empowerment, enhances intuition, and helps channel visions of past lives.
- Stone of strategy, justice, and the collective highest good. Promotes the right outcome in disputes.
- Serves as a companion in difficult situations and a guide when tough choices need to be made.
- Evokes your inner wisdom. Guides you toward your highest truth and helps you see what’s coming around the corner so you can best prepare.
Place this Hanging Gemstone Sphere Holder in your meditation room, bedroom, or anywhere you wish to display your favorite crystals. However you choose to work with this offering, may it bring a touch of enchantment and wonder to your space. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) Hanging Gemstone Sphere Holder (adjustable base about 3”, cord about 24”). I have four gemstone options to offer you: Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, and Tiger’s Eye. Please choose the stone that calls to you from the drop-down menu. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage and a card describing the properties of the stone.
Under California law (Proposition 65), we are required to inform you that because this item contains an agricultural product(s), it may also expose you to certain chemicals — natural or otherwise occurring, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.