When I seek deep, life-altering wisdom, I go to the elders. If you want to access profound spiritual guidance, my Elder Council Journeying Set is here to support you as we travel in ceremony to other worlds. Elder Council is a meditation I lead for my Living Magic members to facilitate connection with your spiritual team. The elders are your soul’s lineage — the powerful Wise Ones who gather outside the realms of time to offer guidance from the spirit world.
I will be journeying with my Living Magic members this Elder Council to other realms known as the upper, middle, and lower worlds, supported by animal spirit guides — the condor, cheetah, and snake, respectively. When we journey to the upper and lower worlds, we engage new sets of teachers and spirit helpers who can shepherd us through the outer realms, assisting us as we see and interpret signs around us. The middle world is where we live and breathe today. That is our local realm of human creation — the mortal coil of time and space. To support this journey you will receive the following with this set:
- An azurite and hematite generator
- Natural almandine garnet, black tourmaline, blue apatite, and rhodolite garnet
- Tumbled Cradle of Humankind stone
- Four clear quartz points
- An Elder Council Intention Candle
- A gridding board with custom artwork
Elder Council is a journeying ceremony I will be holding live in Living Magic at 3 pm on Monday, April 3, 2023. In March Living Magic, we’ll be working with Pachamama and Earth medicine to release energies that no longer serve and create a nurturing garden for the spirit, as well as crystal healing, astrology, and sound healing. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of this Elder Council Journeying Set
You will receive the following:
One (1) Natural Azurite and Hematite Generator (about 3-4”), to serve as the centerpiece of your grid. The stone for this carving was sourced from China. This generator is azurite and hematite in a copper matrix, which conducts and channels positive energy flow throughout a space, especially the body — and it’s stunning! Some of these pieces may even contain inclusions of chrysocolla — an emotional healer and an ally in determining and following your soul path.
- Azurite is a Third Eye Chakra stone of psychic mastery, intellect, vision, and confidence. It contains deep and primordial energy that’s uniquely feminine — perhaps that’s why many of us refer to azurite as a priestess stone. This powerful visioning gem also cleanses the subconscious of emotionally charged thoughts and negative feelings.
- Hematite is the most grounding stone on the planet! It’s a potent binder of cosmic energy that facilitates the clear circulation of energy and helps contain unwanted forces and blocks energetic and psychic attacks. Hematite is an important partner as you do your soul work because it keeps you anchored and centered as you open your upper chakras and explore other dimensions.
- Copper brings things into balance and restores energy flow and circulation. It’s also a great ally in energy healing because it magnifies energetic transfer. This mineral helps you recognize and release obstacles and barriers keeping you from growing and following your highest path. Copper encourages self-acceptance and self-empowerment.
Gemstone generators raise energy from earth to sky, from your Root to Crown. Generators keep the vibration high, which promotes joy, health, love, and prosperity.
One (1) Natural Almandine Garnet (about 0.25-0.5”) sourced from Brazil. Almandine garnet is a protective, calming, and stabilizing Root Chakra gem that pulls your spirit back to center. It’s a wonderful ally for gently grounding you and your dreams to manifest desires.
- Brings balance and security and is a powerful anchor to Mother Earth. It’s especially useful after spiritual journey to come back into your body — just one touch will ground you.
- Helps you integrate the wisdom of the Earth with the wisdom of Spirit to overcome challenges with ease, strength, and grace.
- A stone of psychic protection — a powerful tool for keeping you secure and anchored while exploring the spirit realms.
One (1) Natural Black Tourmaline (about 0.25-0.5”) sourced from India. Black tourmaline is the MOST protective stone you can work with — it protects people, places, and things. It gets its deep black color from high iron, manganese, and titanium concentrations, enhancing strength and inner power.
- A Root Chakra gem of divine and psychic protection that creates an energetic shield around you, deflecting negativity and preventing loss and theft.
- Even in the midst of chaotic situations, this stone acts like a vacuum cleaner, clearing negativity.
- Grounding and also brings awareness, love, and divine wisdom. It counteracts energy depletion, wards off nightmares, and generally keeps you feeling safe and well.
One (1) Natural Blue Apatite (about 0.25-0.5”) sourced from Madagascar. Blue apatite is a powerful emotional healer and is considered by many a guidance stone because of how powerfully it draws in your spirit guides. It brings the wisdom of teachers, elders, and archangels.
- Promotes clarity, offers direction when needed, and encourages releasing what no longer serves you.
- Powerfully activates the Throat Chakra, allowing you to articulate exactly what you need from Spirit to advance, grow, and progress on your path.
- Encourages you to speak your truth and connect with your intuition.
- Helps reduce cravings and supports the healing of food and weight management issues — however, it’s more focused on spiritual support than on purely physical matters.
- Will empower and lead you on your path to your healthiest and happiest self.
One (1) Natural Rhodolite Garnet (about 0.25-0.5”) sourced from Afghanistan. Rhodolite is a type of pyrope garnet. Its name comes from two Greek words meaning rose stone.
- Known as a stone of inspiration, it encourages love, kindness, and compassion and promotes self-worth and spiritual growth.
- Activates the Root and Heart Chakras, bringing physical, emotional, and spiritual healing.
- Helps you own your talents and abilities and confidently share them with others.
One (1) Tumbled Cradle of Humankind Stone (about 0.25-0.5”) sourced from South Africa. Cradle of Humankind is found in the caves within South Africa’s Cradle of Humankind, where our earliest ancestors were fossilized over millions of years and now lie encased in limestone. There is no other gem so steeped in our past — in the history of all individuals.
- A powerful grounding stone attuned to the Root and Crown Chakras, connecting you to the Earth and helping you live in your physical body as a spiritual being.
- Instills you with ancient wisdom and connects you with your earliest ancestors — the origin of who you are today. It draws the great wisdom and history of the past into your present and future.
- Connects you to your life purpose and draws you to your earliest ancestors and beginnings to help you see who you are and why you’re here.
- With its peaceful and calm vibrations, this crystal helps you see that all is as it should be and that all is well.
Four (4) Natural Clear Quartz Points (about 0.5-1”) sourced from Brazil to serve as the outer corners of your grid. Clear quartz is the most pervasive crystal in the gem world and has three major properties: Amplification, programmability, and magnification.
It activates the Soul Star Chakra — your connection to the stars and other dimensions.
- Can be worked with to boost the energies of other stones or seal intentions and is ideal for crystal grids.
- Possesses a high vibration that immediately draws people in.
- Can be worked with to magnify frequencies of abundance, light, and love — or any intention you wish to amplify.
Crystal points are great tools for directing energy. They harness the output of energy, and you can work with them to send that energy wherever desired or needed.
One (1) 6 oz Elder Council Intention Candle, hand-poured right here at Sage Goddess Headquarters. It features three layers of soy-blend wax that symbolize the lower, middle, and upper worlds we will be journeying through during this Elder Council. The brown-colored bottom layer represents the lower world and is infused with tobacco, the blue-colored middle layer represents the middle world and is infused with cedar, and the violet-colored top layer represents the upper world and is infused with violet. The candle comes in a clear glass jar with a bamboo lid. It also contains a Pakimer diamond for increased spiritual awareness and is topped with a clear quartz point to amplify and direct the magic.
- Tobacco has been worked with in spiritual ceremony and vision questing for thousands of years, bridging material and spiritual worlds. It’s a sacred herb of prayer, protection, purification, respect, peace, gratitude, and ancestor connection.
- Cedar cleanses, protects, and preserves It brings success, wealth, and fertility and fosters determination, discipline, and psychic ability. It’s a magical powerhouse.
- Violet is attuned to evolved and sensitive people and is a powerful protector against negative energies. It’s transformative, calms the nerves, induces prophetic dreams, and brings peace and healing.
Something is entrancing and mystical about a candle’s flame dancing and flickering, moving and swaying with the unseen currents in the air. Flames have been used in sacred ceremonies for as long as we have written records, and at SG, we follow the call to keep this ancient purifying and healing magic alive.
One (1) Elder Council Board (about 6×8”), to serve as the base for your grid. This board features gorgeous artwork created by my talented team of designers to bring in the energies of the other realms and spirit animal medicine. It is printed onto an MDF wooden board for extra durability. The artwork features imagery of the condor, cheetah, and snake.
Condor is our guide for the upper world. The Inca revered condors as spirit animals that could carry their prayers to the gods and return with answers. This bird is ancient and symbolizes ascension through many lifetimes. When Condor appears, it brings messages from your spirit guides, ancestors, and deceased loved ones. Cheetah is our guide for the middle world. Cheetahs keep to the ground, making them the most grounded cats. They know how to store and focus their energy – they don’t waste it! The Cheetah spirit animal teaches us the wisdom of resting and nurturing ourselves in order to have enough power when we need to act. Snake is our guide for the lower world — the quintessence of transformation. Before snakes shed their skin, their eyes cloud over, blocking their vision and giving them a trance-like appearance. This represents the ability to move between the living and the dead. Their sight returns once the skin starts shedding, teaching us that clarity and new perspectives come through releasing the old and braving the unknown.
This listing is for one (1) Elder Council Journeying Set, as described above. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled with a single leaf of white sage.
***Please note when ordering, this item runs heavy, and shipping costs will be reflected accordingly***
Note: Please always burn candles on a heatproof stable surface, and never leave a burning candle unattended.
Under California law (Proposition 65), we are required to inform you that because this item contains an agricultural product(s), it may also expose you to certain chemicals – natural or otherwise occurring, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
I could feel the connection to all three worlds once I created the web. Because I am going to keep this up all year, I decided to glue the stones to the board and write on the back the stones and their attributes. This is also a very nice piece of art, that will be always in my house and is part of my heritage. Love it and very spiritually connected to it.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch