If you missed your March 2023 Crystalpedia tools, you can still get in on the magic with this Bonded Prehnite with Epidote and Selenite Wand! This single-terminated wand was custom-made just for Sage Goddess with prehnite, epidote, and selenite, all sourced from Madagascar. Prehnite activates the Heart Chakra and helps stabilize the body’s energy flow, reducing stressful energy. Epidote is a protective and grounding stone that’s an equally powerful manifestation gem. Selenite is a Crown Chakra stone of peace, pure white light, moon magic, and Divine Feminine power and beauty.
Wands are one of the most important tools you can have in your magical collection. They’re a powerful way to channel energy from Source to you and from you to Source. Incorporate this wand into your practice to channel high-vibrational healing energy whenever needed.
To learn more about working with wands, Vogels, and pyramids, check out my FREE class here.
This offering is exclusive to my Living Magic Crystalpedia students. Each month in Crystalpedia, our theme is based on the month’s energy and season. In March 2023, we’re working with this Prehnite with Epidote and Selenite Wand and focusing on self-care and self-love. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of this Bonded Prehnite with Epidote and Selenite Wand
Wands are used for opening and closing a circle to create an energetic boundary or container during ritual or clearing work. Single terminated wands gather energy through the flat or rounded end and direct it through the terminated point. They can be worked with to send energy to a specific person, object, or even yourself.
Prehnite holds you as you hold others and remind you that you, too, need healing and self-care.
- Gets its light-green color from the presence of calcium and aluminum, enhancing courage and intuition.
- Gemstone that heals the healer and brings peace and calm.
- Grounds your energy into the heart of Gaia, connecting and encouraging a link between your heart and the heart of Mother Earth.
Epidote gets its name from the Greek word for ‘increase,’ and it’s known as a primary attraction stone because it brings abundance and magnifies what you create and desire.
- Gets its dark-green color from the presence of iron, bringing properties of strength and protection.
- Protective and grounding stone that helps you manifest more of what you already have and clear whatever stands in the way of creating the life you desire.
- Activates the Heart Chakra, making it an effective tool for heart healing.
Selenite is a soft gypsum gem that forms in water and evaporates in clay beds and hot springs. It’s a sweet, radiant, and potent crystal that purifies space and raises the vibration.
- The Greeks named it after the moon goddess Selene, who has the power to awaken intuition and bring psychic visions and vivid dreams.
- Promotes clarity, joy, beauty, and higher realm connection. It also magnifies wealth and influence.
- Especially powerful under the full moon and holds a vibration of ceremony and wisdom.
- Helps you fall and stay asleep, bringing peaceful sleep.
Selenite is fragile – be careful not to get it wet – but it is quite strong, which makes it similar to us as spiritual beings, tender and yet strong in our own ways.
Work with this Bonded Prehnite with Epidote and Selenite Wand to tend to your physical, spiritual, and emotional needs. As you incorporate it into your practices, may it bring you the healing you seek. However you choose to work with yours, may it serve you well. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) Bonded Prehnite with Epidote and Selenite Wand (about 5”). Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.