Are you or your family searching for face masks for use when shopping, at work, or running errands? As the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases continues to rise, authorities are now recommending that people wear face coverings when out in public. We are happy to share that we now carry KN95 Face Masks for purchase.
Due to Sage Goddess’s extensive global network of suppliers, we’re in a unique position to be able to obtain Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including face masks, to assist in the global Coronavirus response.
Before you buy a mask, it’s important to understand which type is best and how to wear it. KN95 masks are regulated by the Chinese government and are identical in performance to N95 masks, but are not approved by the FDA for purchase by healthcare organizations. For this reason, we’re able to offer them to you, here. Like N95 masks, they filter at least 95 percent of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger, including the new Coronavirus. What’s the difference between N95 and KN95 masks? See here: https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/whats-the-difference-between-n95-and-kn95-masks/
These masks are not currently approved for purchase by healthcare organizations. However, should regulations change, we will be prioritizing supply to hospitals and emergency services that are in urgent need of PPE.
How to wear these KN95 Face Masks
Steps to Wearing a Mask:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Check to make sure the mask has no holes.
- Secure a mask with ties/elastic behind your head. If it has loops, pull them behind your ears.
- Fit the mask around your nose, mouth, and under your chin. There should be no space between your face and the mask. Pinch the top edge of the mask around the bridge of your nose.
- The mask should fit tight around your face but still feel comfortable. You should be able to breathe easily through it. Don’t wear a mask if it’s hard for you to breathe.
How to Remove Your Mask:
- Take the mask off after you’ve worn it or if it gets damp.
- Try not to touch the front of the mask when you remove it. That’s where the germs are. Instead, pull it off by the ear loops or ties.
- Wear your mask once, then throw it away.
This listing is “on sale” to prevent discounts from being applied because it is being sold at cost.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/GemHaven
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/SGPerfumery