Take your crystal magic with you on the road with this Green Aventurine Travel Wand and Magical Tool Case Set! In this offering, you will receive a green aventurine travel wand, custom-made just for Sage Goddess, for opening and activating all nine chakras, from Earth Star to Soul Star — for greater harmony, wellness, and happiness. You will also receive a custom tool case created exclusively for SG — it’s like a pencil case for all your favorite magical goodies! Work with this offering to hold your favorite healing tools and bring chakra magic with you wherever you go!
Understand where your crystals come from, learn how to interpret their wisdom, and apply their magic in your daily routines with Living Magic Crystalpedia. In February 2023, we’re working with Obsidian, Rose Quartz, and Selenite Mini Athames and focusing on love and relationships. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of this Green Aventurine Travel Wand and Magical Tool Case Set
You will receive the following:
One (1) Green Aventurine Travel Wand (about 5”) featuring a clear quartz faceted sphere and point on either end of the green aventurine. The green aventurine in this wand is sourced from India. It also has nine different gemstone cabochons representing each of the chakras along the length of the green aventurine — red jasper, red aventurine, carnelian, citrine, and rose quartz, all sourced from India, amazonite sourced from Brazil, lapis lazuli sourced from India, amethyst sourced from Brazil, and rainbow moonstone sourced from India.
- Green aventurine is a stone of good fortune that boosts fertility and manifests more abundance in love, money, work, and creative projects. It brings good luck and new ideas and helps business ventures grow and thrive. It’s also an excellent stone for students.
- Clear quartz is the most pervasive crystal in the gem world and has three major properties: Amplification, programmability, and magnification. It can be worked with to boost the energies of other stones or seal intentions.
- Red Jasper to activate the Earth Star Chakra. It works with your physical body to bring regeneration, renewed strength, courage, and emotional balance. It’s also known as the warrior stone.
- Red aventurine to activate the Root Chakra. It facilitates recovery and regeneration after illness and brings renewed strength, mental alertness, and perseverance. It also clears trauma and releases stored toxins.
- Carnelian to activate the Sacral Chakra. This form of red agate brings Increased energy, heightened creativity, endurance, and empowerment. It’s the gemstone version of caffeine, boosting stamina, courage, optimism, passion, and desire.
- Citrine to activate the Solar Plexus Chakra. It increases mental clarity and is associated with money magic, bringing prosperity and helping with manifestation. Citrine is also known as the ‘merchant’s stone.’
- Rose Quartz to activate the Heart Chakra. The primary stone of love that raises the frequency of love in your space and enhances love for humanity as a whole. A stone of reciprocity, rose quartz is a heart opener that brings peace, magnifies love, heals the heart, reawakens trust, and dissolves negative energies.
- Amazonite to activate the Throat Chakra. It’s a stone of truth and ease that enables heartfelt communication and clear speech. It absorbs and transmutes geomagnetic stress – the potentially harmful energies from your phone and computer.
- Lapis lazuli to activate the Third Eye Chakra. Prized by Cleopatra, this is the Queen’s stone. It boosts your confidence, self-esteem, inner power, and sense of royalty. It also helps you tap into your intuition, wisdom, and knowledge.
- Amethyst to activate the Crown Chakra. Amethyst is all about connecting with Source. It’s a stone of balance, peace, purification, unity, and spiritual evolution. It supports detoxification and helps you fall asleep and stay asleep. Its name comes from the ancient Greek amethystos, which means ‘not drunk.’
- Rainbow moonstone to activate the Soul star Chakra. A gem of fruition and expansion that celebrates possibility, magic, fullness, and gratitude. It vibrates more powerfully than other moonstones, amplifying its properties. It’s associated with full moon energy, boosts manifestation, and brings joy.
Wands are one of the most important tools in your magical collection. They’re used for opening and closing a circle to create an energetic boundary or container during ritual or clearing work, and they’re a powerful way to channel energy from you to Source and Source to you. Single terminated wands gather energy through the rounded end and direct it through the terminated point. They can be worked with to send energy to a specific person or object, and are fantastic for activating crystal grids by calling in energy from Source and directing it to the gridded stones.
One (1) Magical Tool Case (about 7.5”), custom-made with the Sage Goddess logo and moon phases on the front, with removable foam inserts to protect your tools and zipper closure to secure and carry your gems.
We love the Moon here at SG! Every month I hold new and full moon rituals — it’s a foundation of my practice and one of my favorite things to experience and share. The Moon is the closest astronomical body to Earth, giving it a strong influence over us. The Moon’s gravity pulls on Earth’s oceans, causing tides, and its movement affects our emotions, reactions, and even our bodily cycles. When you call the magic of Luna into your sacred space, you connect powerfully with your Divine Feminine energy and bring forth healing, compassion, emotional understanding, and intuition. You can learn more about our SG Moon events here.
This listing is for one (1) Green Aventurine Travel Wand and Magical Tool Case Set as described above. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.