One of the main questions I hear about manifestation magic from people in my communities is this: How can I manifest what I want in my life?
Manifestation is of course based on particle physics and quantum mechanics.
There is both an art and a science to it. I spend time in powerful think tank groups with global entrepreneurs so I see what is actually working for people who are manifesting their dreams and achieving their goals; I also spend time with many thousands of people who feel stuck and unable to make accelerated progress in their lives despite effort and stress.
What is the difference between those who rock manifestation magic and those who don’t, or seemingly can’t?
Here are my Top Five Habits of people who manifest with ease. If you aren’t practicing one of these habits, you should begin today!
1) Powerful manifestors focus exclusively on what they seek to experience and create. They do not complain about their own circumstances or the efforts of those around them. That’s because manifestors know the power of thought to create circumstances, and by complaining about what they don’t like or want, they send additional energy and creative force to the exact opposite of what they are trying to create. If you could peek inside the mind of the most powerful people you know, you’d likely be surprised to find how focused and aware they are of the power of their own thoughts. They even dream about what they are seeking to create!
2) Powerful manifestors take the guidance of Spirit first before the guidance of man. Most people who manifest great things in life believe in a higher power and trust that in every moment that higher power is supporting them, guiding them, and directing them to the right outcome for the collective good. When they take counsel from peers, it is after they have interpreted guidance and wisdom from meditation and prayer.
3) Powerful manifestors understand that everything is energy, and they use tools to strengthen and direct that energy. Crystals, herbs, essential oils, and magical tools of all kinds can help attune us to a high vibration that is aligned with creation, success, and happiness. People who manifest understand that these tools were implanted in the Earth to support our well being and our soul’s path.
4) Powerful manifestors prioritize health, peace, and happiness. They also prioritize these things for others in their life, too. Because manifestors understand the science of frequency, they have learned that when a person’s vibration is high, they attract not only power, success, and prosperity but they also attact physical health, peace, rest, joy, and relaxation. They know that stress, anger, anxiety, hate, sadness, and sickness prevent success and manifestation so they take excessively good care of their bodies and minds, by eating right, exercising, meditating, fasting when needed, and maintaining close relationships with people they love.
5) Powerful manifestors look up and around when others look down. When people are afraid or anxious, they look down – have you noticed? Down at their feet, at their footsteps, head hung low. But manifestors know that during times of chaos, the answers we seek are around us, above us, but not below us. By finding others who are also seeking elevated solutions and high vibrations, we know that we can strengthen our own vibration and create a solid network of others whose energies can be harnessed to fuel our own – and vice versa. In other words, whey they go low, we go high.
Begin this path today by becoming mindful of your thoughts, your vision, your internal monologue, your network of peers, your personal wellness habits, and your surroundings.
Declutter your home and make sure that the items around you support a high internal frequency. Eat three balanced meals a day and increase your intake of fresh water and vitamins. Go to sleep earlier and make sure you get at least 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night. If people around you are complaining or angry, create distance in those relationships and remind them to monitor their own frequencies, taking responsibility for the energies they bring.
Make YOUR happiness, peace, clarity, wellness, and joy a priority each day. Play more music, get outside and breathe fresh air, find laughter and joy in simple moments, and drink more tea.
ENJOY your life and begin to see the fruits of your steady labor return to you with ease.
Amen, Aho, So it is