Which mixed tourmaline is meant for you? Find out with this Intuitively Chosen Tumbled Mixed Tourmaline! With this offering, you’ll receive a unique gem sourced from Pakistan that will be made up of one or more of the following: Green tourmaline, pink tourmaline, blue tourmaline, or red tourmaline. Tourmaline, in all its shades and hues, is a stone of protection, but different colors have different properties. Green tourmaline brings abundance and prosperity, while pink tourmaline encourages unconditional love. Blue tourmaline awakens psychic abilities, and red tourmaline brings protection and heart-healing. Please allow my team to intuitively choose your stone for you. Rest assured that the one meant for you will find its way! Work with this offering for potent crystal magic wherever you go.
The deeper magic of this Intuitively Chosen Tumbled Mixed Tourmaline
Tourmaline is one of the most prolific mineral groups in the world — and it’s such a sacred stone. Its name comes from the Sinhalese name Turamali, which means ‘something little from the earth’ — but this crystal’s power is anything but small. Tourmaline comes in a wide variety of colors, and each color holds its own unique properties, like empowerment, protection, prosperity, heart-healing, and more.
Your mixed tourmaline stone will include one or more of the following varieties of tourmaline: Green, pink, blue, or red.
Green tourmaline gets its vibrant color from trace amounts of vanadium that bring added energies of strength and stamina.
- Resonates with the Heart Chakra and brings the energies of love, compassion, union, integration, and wisdom and discernment in love.
- Strengthens your resolve, helping you to heal any ailment of your heart to usher you into a state of emotional well-being.
- Helps you see and pursue your path to love. Provides support to those recovering from trauma.
- Brings abundance and prosperity and holds the energy of the mineral and plant kingdoms, making it a perfect tool for connecting with nature.
Pink tourmaline gets its pink color from trace amounts of manganese, which adds strength, balance, and positive energy.
- Brings wisdom and discernment in the realm of love.
- Promotes unconditional love, receptivity, wellness, and grace.
- Heals the heart and reminds you that it’s safe to love.
Blue tourmaline, or indicolite, is the rarest member of the tourmaline family. It gets its color from iron, magnesium, and aluminum rather than copper like other blue minerals, which only adds to its uniqueness, and imbues it with intuition-strengthening properties.
- Helps to develop psychic abilities such as clairaudience, clairsentience, clairvoyance and other gifts of the Spirit.
- Helpful in communicating with higher realms and opens and activates the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, helping you connect with your inner truth and psychic abilities.
Red tourmaline, also known as rubellite, is a Root and Heart Chakra gemstone that gets its vibrant crimson color from the presence of manganese, adding strength, balance, and positive energy.
- Heals emotional wounds, helps you rediscover and reconnect with your passion for life, opens your heart to love, and boosts life force energy.
- Attracts love and helps clear karmic love bonds and debts.
- Strengthens your heart and connects you to the love and heart of Mother Earth, serving as a bridge that helps you tap into that energy for healing.
- Stimulates courage and inspires you to protect and stay committed to what you truly love.
Hold your Intuitively Chosen Tumbled Mixed Tourmaline in meditation, incorporate it into crystal grids, or place it on your altar to infuse your space with its healing magic. However you choose to work with this offering, may it serve you well. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) Intuitively Chosen Tumbled Mixed Tourmaline (about 0.25-0.5”). Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.