Clear your space and your head! My September 2023 Living Essence Incense is perfect for encouraging mindfulness and staying grounded in the present moment. This handcrafted incense is made with a blend of rose, ginkgo leaf, ashwagandha powder, and red sandalwood and infused with essential oils of ylang ylang, champaka, rose, sandalwood, palo santo, gardenia, and lily of the valley. It’s crafted with a makko base for easy, charcoal-free burning. Work with it to purify your space, invoke mindfulness, and focus on the present.
Each month at SG, we’re blending a super-special Living Incense as a part of our brand new Living Scent series to support a different intention. We’ll spend extra time learning about and working with this blend in my 2023 Living Magic program, an online experience designed to bring magic to your everyday life. In September Living Magic, we’re focusing on the magic of mindfulness and being in the present moment. We’ll be learning about various practices that help you stay grounded in the here and now, including sound healing meditation and working on a special project that requires your mind to remain rooted in the present moment. Learn more and sign up here!
The deeper magic of my September 2023 Living Incense
Did you know that incense was the first form of perfume? The word ‘perfume’ literally means ‘through smoke,’ and our ancestors used incense to scent their bodies. Burning incense is a great way to smudge and connects us with the ancients in a powerful and beautiful way. The magic of this blend lies in its ingredients.
- Rose encourages soul connection and opens channels of receptivity. It’s a flower of promises, new beginnings, hope, and healing and promotes happiness and commitment.
- Ginkgo leaf comes from the only tree left on Earth known to survive from the dinosaur age, bringing longevity. It represents yin and yang, offers stillness and balance, and helps you view yourself and others with compassion.
- Ashwagandha powder balances the mind, body, and spirit, bringing total harmony. This herb is an excellent tool for stress relief, promoting calm and relaxation even in the most challenging times.
- Red sandalwood is healing, grounding, and protective. It removes negativity and brings success, harmony, peace, and unity.
- Ylang ylang helps the heart open, which facilitates healing deep emotional trauma. It cultivates inner joy, trust, and a genuine openness of heart, bringing balance to the mind, body, and spirit.
- Champaka eases stress and tension, enhances tranquility, and inspires joy. It encourages the ego to move away from self-centeredness so you can focus, avoid indecision, and stay on track.
- Sandalwood calms the mind, deepens meditation, purifies surrounding energies, and brings good luck, gentle grounding, protection, and enhanced psychic power.
- Palo santo is physically and spiritually cleansing, enhances clarity, restores tranquility, promotes joy, and inspires creativity.
- Gardenia brings purity, spirituality, peace, and love. It helps you reach deep within yourself and illuminates what has been hidden from your view. Gardenia transmutes energies and awakens deep compassion and clarity.
- Lily of the valley provides a powerful lift in vibrations and spiritual connection. Its bright and clean fragrance ignites happiness and imparts a sense of security.
At Sage Goddess, we only use sustainably sourced palo santo wood and oils. Our Peruvian partners only harvest wood that has died naturally and has been dead for at least 5 years. We never harm living trees! The dead wood is collected, cleaned, and cut by hand. In addition, we are committed to replanting trees in the forests where we find our wood. This ensures that our palo santo forests are not susceptible to over-harvesting.
Work with my September 2023 Living Incense to clear your space and promote mindfulness and being in the present moment. However you choose to work with yours, may it connect you to an embodied spiritual practice. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) 1 oz jar of September 2023 Living Incense. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled, ready for enjoyment.
Note: Always burn herbs, resin, and incense in a heat-proof burner, dish, or bowl.
Under California law (Proposition 65), we are required to inform you that because this item contains an agricultural product(s), it may also expose you to certain chemicals — natural or otherwise occurring, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.