Find the confidence and resolve to take action and go after your heart’s desires with this Mars and Root Chakra Journaling and Meditation Set. On Saturday, March 25, 2023, Mars enters Cancer, igniting passion and demanding your presence, making it a great opportunity to spend some time journaling and setting intentions for the coming weeks, months, and years. This set includes everything you need to get grounded, summon your strength, and write down all that you wish to manifest in your life.
In the birth chart, Mars is a symbol of desire. It’s your fire — the quality of your life force, your vitality, your get up and go, your libido, what turns you on. You can look at Mars as your inner masculine — how you assert yourself, initiate, do your own thing, and pursue your desires. Mars also rules the Root Chakra, which is your center of stability. Located at the base of your tailbone, it keeps you balanced and connected with our physical world. Feelings of safety, confidence, and comfortability with life generate from this energy center. Learn more about the chakra system and how to bring more balance and healing into your life with my book “The Ultimate Guide to Chakras.” Work with this set to call in strength and stability, write down your thoughts and intentions, and go after your goals!
With this set, you’ll receive:
- A Root Chakra red leather journal
- Tumbled mahogany obsidian
- Tumbled kimberlite
- An “I Am” Mini BeeBop
- My Mars Intention Candle
- A three-pack of sticker sheets
- A natural black obsidian pen
If you love astrology, check out our 2023 Living Magic program. It includes a session called Living Astrology. Learn about the top current cosmic events and what the universe has in store for you – from relationships and work to passion and personal growth. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of this Mars and Root Chakra Journaling and Meditation Set
You’ll receive the following:
One (1) Root Chakra Red Leather Journal (about 5×7”, 200 pages). This journal was custom-made just for Sage Goddess with real leather that’s embossed on the front and back and dyed red for Root Chakra activation. Each journal is adorned with a red jasper cabochon made with stone sourced from India. It’s engraved with the Root Chakra symbol for added stability and grounding and has a metal alloy antique brass-colored hook closure.
Red jasper is a stone of regeneration that activates the Earth Star and Root Chakras. It gets its vibrant red color from the presence of iron, adding further properties of strength and endurance.
- Restorative, calming, and strengthening.
- A warrior stone that brings courage.
- Works with your physical body to ground and connect you with the Earth while creating both stability and emotional balance in your life.
- A go-to healing stone that helps you find your groove and flow with greater ease and fortitude.
When you write things out, magical things can happen. You can set intentions, release your fears, and chart your journey in an incredibly personal, uplifting way. Writing is a potent time to initiate new ideas, projects, and all kinds of new beginnings. Even if they don’t all make sense or come to fruition, better to get them out than keep them in, and clear the way for positivity and empowerment.
One (1) Tumbled Mahogany Obsidian (about 0.5-1”), sourced from Mexico. Mahogany obsidian, like black obsidian, activates the lower chakras, in particular the Root Chakra, and is a potent stone of cleansing and healing. It gets its reddish-brown color from inclusions of oxidized hematite or magnetite, bringing powerful grounding and protection.
- Forms a shield of protective energy that abates and absorbs negative frequencies and blocks any psychic attack attempts.
- Creates a clear channel and space for you to move and flow without obstruction.
- Heals tears in the auric field, heals body, mind, and spirit, and clears your sacred space.
- A deeply grounding stone that is a source of comfort during times of grief, mourning, and letting go.
One (1) Tumbled Kimberlite (about 0.5-1”), sourced from South Africa. Kimberlite is a grounding, balancing, and protective Root Chakra gem. This stone is rare and difficult to mine. It’s actually an amalgam of carbon, limonite, garnet, and enstatite (hypersthene), among other minerals.
- Enhances inner strength and helps you develop tenacity and courage.
- Promotes well-being, increases stamina, and offers mental clarity.
- Brings your innermost spiritual gifts to the surface.
- Working with this gem is a potent way to root yourself into Mother Earth.
One (1) “I Am” Mini BeeBop (about 1”). This custom-made piece is part of our exclusive collection of engraved glass palm stones that we at Sage Goddess have come to refer to as ‘beebops.’ They’re little pops of color and energy — activating color magic and the energy of keywords — to enhance the beauty of your crystal healing trays. This red glass mini beebop is engraved with the words “I Am” in a golden color, a simple yet poignant reminder of your personal power and strength. The color red corresponds with the Root Chakra — your center of stability and grounding.
- Keeps you balanced and connected with our physical world.
- Brings feelings of safety and comfort with life.
- The color of passion and depth of feeling, it also represents blood, the life force, creation, and the full cycle of being.
One (1) 6 oz Mars Intention Candle, hand-poured right here at Sage Goddess Headquarters with a fiery orange soy-wax blend. The planet Mars is all about desire and what turns you on, and this gorgeous candle is crafted with passion-stoking notes of ginger, orange, and saffron. To add to the magic, each candle is infused with a carnelian chip stone to ignite your inner fire and topped with gold glitter and a clear quartz point for directing and amplifying intentions.
- Ginger is associated with the fiery planet Mars. It embodies warrior energy and boosts vitality and immunity. It cleanses and strengthens the auric field, frees you from restraint and doubt, brings luck and abundance, and helps turn thoughts into action. Ginger boosts passion and desire in relationships and speeds up manifestation.
- Orange is sweet, refreshing, and revitalizing. It enhances focus, strengthens relationships, and encourages feelings of joy, acceptance, prosperity, and trust. Orange is a potent energy stimulator that boosts fertility, creativity, magic, and optimism.
- Saffron clears and enlivens your energy centers and unlocks the spiritual mysteries of the universe. Its sultry, provocative fragrance induces lust, love, strength, and healing.
Candles are fire magic that transforms the room and mood. They also clear negativity, heal, and purify. Candles help us see things in a different light. We love candles all year round at SG, and we love making them for you!
One (1) 3-pack of 5×7” Moon, Planet, and Star Sticker Sheets, for decorating your journal. This sticker collection features all things astrological and spacey with custom artwork from my talented team of designers. The Moon, planets, and stars have amazed and guided us since ancient times. The Moon is the closest astronomical body to Earth, giving it strong influence over us. Its movement affects our emotions, reactions, and even our bodily cycles. Planets symbolize universal parts of life, from our personalities to our emotions to the way we love. Stars represent a vision of hope that exists in each of us — they remind us that change is always possible.
One (1) Natural Black Obsidian Pen (about 5”, stone about 1”), custom made just for Sage Goddess. This golden metal alloy pen features the Sage Goddess logo and a claw-set natural black obsidian on one end. This pen is perfect for journaling, doodling, or just keeping nearby as a reminder of the magic Sage Goddess stands for, and that you’re part of creating. Black obsidian is a powerfully protective and cleansing Earth Star and Root Chakra stone. It forms a shield of protective energy that abates and absorbs negative frequencies and blocks psychic attacks.
- Creates a clear channel and space for you to move and flow without obstruction.
- Heals body, mind, and spirit, tears in the auric field, and sacred space.
- Source of comfort during times of mourning and letting go.
- Prevents psychic attack and cleanses negativity.
Black obsidian is an amorphous stone formed from the rapid cooling of lava, which allows for minimal crystallization. These formations have an inherent sense of mystery, flexibility, and movement, even in solidification. Amorphous solids enhance inner growth and help trigger transformation.
This listing is for one (1) Mars and Root Chakra Journaling and Meditation Set, as described above. You can also purchase the journal on its own. Please choose the option that calls to you from the drop-down menu. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
Shipping note: This product contains handmade items that may take up to 2 weeks to create, craft, and ship. To ensure receiving your items in time for an event, holiday, or specific date, please place your order at least 2 weeks in advance.
Note: Please always burn candle on a heatproof stable surface, and never leave a burning candle unattended.
Under California law (Proposition 65), we are required to inform you that because this item contains an agricultural product(s), it may also expose you to certain chemicals — natural or otherwise occurring, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
Nancy Marie –
I enjoy Journaling and these are perfect , the pen is a nice touch for perfect ♌️
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch