Call on the magic of North, East, South, and West with this Four Directions Bonded Sphere! This custom-made sphere is made with five different gemstones: Rainbow moonstone for North, yellow aventurine for East, red jasper for South, black tourmaline for West, and quartz for the Center. All of the stones in this sphere were sourced from India.
The four directions are an integral part of our spiritual work. We invoke them as we create sacred space for ceremony and in our ritual work. Calling upon the directions represents our connection to spiritual forces and our environment. I love working with spheres because they radiate their energy in all directions, sending out a steady vibrational pulse. This Inner Fire Dragon Sphere Stand is the perfect companion for this sphere! Work with this offering to fill your space with the energy of the four directions and invite harmony to your life and practices.
Understand where your crystals come from, learn how to interpret their wisdom, and apply their magic in your daily routines with Living Magic Crystalpedia. In February 2023, we’re working with Obsidian, Rose Quartz, and Selenite Mini Athames and focusing on love and relationships. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of this Four Directions Bonded Sphere
Together, the directions bring life, harmony, and unique energies. This sphere has five stones to represent the five directions.
North is represented by rainbow moonstone. North is the direction of the elders, ancestors, great wisdom, and discernment. North is about connection to the Earth and its spirits, including faerie magic.
Rainbow Moonstone is a feldspar mineral that, despite its name, is not ‘moonstone.’ It’s a transparent variety of labradorite with the same flashy adularescence that shines in a light blue color from within — it gets its name from its ability to channel the vibrations of Luna’s cycle and is specifically associated with the full moon phase.
- Gem of fruition and completion that represents possibility, magic, fullness, gratitude, and expansion.
- Seems to vibrate more powerfully than other moonstones, amplifying its properties.
- Helps us celebrate our progress, give thanks for the abundance in our lives, and boosts manifestation power.
- Activates the Soul Star Chakra, brings joy, clears the emotional body, purifies, and transmutes negative energy.
East is represented by yellow aventurine. East is where we find new beginnings, possibilities, and the dawn of all that is fresh. East is about vision, the ability to rise above, and mental flexibility and clarity.
Yellow aventurine is a member of the quartz family that gets its yellow hue from inclusions of mica, adding energies of physical and spiritual healing.
- Invokes fearless adventure and empowers you through lived experiences.
- Heals relationships, helps with manifestation, and strengthens your personal power.
- Activates the Solar Plexus Chakra and boosts vitality, action, and confidence.
- Brings you into the present moment and inspires you to grow.
South is represented by red jasper. South symbolizes the element of fire with its passion, strength, intensity, and courage. South is about creativity, vitality, and inspiration.
Red jasper is a stone of regeneration that gets its vibrant red color from the presence of iron, adding further properties of strength and endurance.
- Warrior stone that brings courage, restoration, calm, and strength.
- Works with your physical body to ground and connect you with the Earth while creating stability and emotional balance.
- Renews strength and restores emotional balance.
West is represented by black tourmaline. West brings us to the ocean, our vast and luminous seascape, where we can surrender all and where all flows to us effortlessly. West is about flow, reflection, release, and emotional depth and expression.
Black tourmaline gets its deep black color from high concentrations of iron, manganese, and titanium, enhancing strength and inner power.
- The most protective stone you can work with — it protects people, places, and things.
- Creates an energetic shield around you, deflecting negativity and preventing loss and theft.
- Activates the Root Chakra for grounding and brings awareness, love, and divine wisdom.
- Counteracts energy depletion, wards off nightmares, and generally keeps you feeling safe and well.
The Center is represented by quartz. The Center is aligned with the element of Ether — all four directions are contained and created by the immeasurable power of this boundless element. Ether is the quintessence (which literally translates to ‘fifth essence’) of all in existence throughout the Universe.
Quartz has three major properties: Amplification, programmability, and magnification.
- It can be worked with to boost the energies of other stones and is ideal for crystal grids.
- Activates the Soul Star Chakra — your connection to the stars and other dimensions.
We like spheres at Sage Goddess because they radiate energy in all directions — above, below, and toward all four sacred directions. Wherever you place yours, it will fill that entire space with its energy. Keep this Four Directions Bonded Sphere nearby to create sacred space for ceremony and connect with spiritual forces more powerfully than ever before. However you choose to work with yours, may it serve you well. And so it is.
Don’t forget a sphere stand to display your treasure!
This listing is for one (1) Four Directions Bonded Sphere (about 2”). Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.