It’s BACK! Infuse your favorite jewelry with lunar crystal magic with this Crescent Moon Ring Holder. This offering was custom-made just for Sage Goddess and is available in five different gemstones: Rose quartz, clear quartz, black obsidian, labradorite, or fluorescent sodalite. The rose quartz and clear quartz were sourced from Brazil, the black obsidian was sourced from Mexico, the labradorite was sourced from Madagascar, and the fluorescent sodalite was sourced from China. This piece features a crystal crescent moon that you set upright in its base of crystal clouds.
Each of the available stones brings its own unique properties, so you can choose your crystal based on the energy you’d like your sacred adornments to be imbued with: Rose quartz for unconditional love, clear quartz for amplified magic, black obsidian for protection and purification, labradorite for imagination and awareness, or fluorescent sodalite for illuminating the priestess within. The shape of this offering adds powerful lunar energy to any accessory that rests on it. Work with this offering to invoke Luna’s magic and raise the vibe of your favorite accessories.
The deeper magic of this Crescent Moon Ring Holder
The Moon is the closest astronomical body to Earth, giving it strong influence over us. When you call the magic of the Moon into your sacred space, you connect powerfully with your Divine Feminine energy and bring forth healing, compassion, emotional understanding, and intuition.The Moon in astrology reflects our desire to nurture, protect, belong, and connect with our roots. It’s also our mysterious nature, and some call it the home of our heart and soul.
Rose quartz is the Mother of all love stones and one of my favorites for heart healing and manifesting all kinds of love. It gets its gorgeous pink color from the inclusion of small amounts of titanium and manganese, adding properties of strength and balance.
- Raises the frequency of peace and love in your space and encourages love for humanity as a whole. Rose quartz is Agape – meaning selfless, universal, unconditional, and spiritual love for self, others, and all of creation.
- Opens and activates the Heart Chakra, reawakens trust, and dissolves negative energies.
- Magnifies love and will support your intentions to give and receive true love and deep affection.
Clear quartz is the most pervasive crystal in the gem world and has three major properties: Amplification, programmability, and magnification.
- Can be worked with to boost the energies of other stones or seal intentions.
- Activates the Soul Star Chakra and possesses a high vibration that immediately draws people in.
- Magnifies frequencies of abundance, light, and love — or any intention you wish to amplify.
Black obsidian is a powerfully protective and cleansing Earth Star and Root Chakra stone. It’s an amorphous stone that is created by the rapid cooling of lava, which allows for minimal crystallization.
- Forms a shield of protective energy that abates and absorbs negative frequencies and blocks psychic attacks.
- Heals the body, mind, and spirit, tears in the auric field, and sacred spaces.
- Creates a clear channel and space for you to move and flow without obstruction.
- A grounding stone that’s a source of comfort during times of mourning and letting go.
Labradorite shines when it comes to new beginnings, awareness, visioning, and going after your heart’s desires. It’s a form of feldspar that gets its flash, or labradorescence, through its very thin and compacted layers. As light travels down into the stone, these layers refract and reflect the colors back to the surface.
- Brings hope, possibility, and imagination and kindles your inner fire like its brilliant flashes of color.
- Associated with new moon magic, it embodies potential and is a great tool to work with when setting new moon intentions.
- Sharpens your focus and activates the Third Eye Chakra, opening your senses, enhancing your vision, and making it possible to see the world fully as it is around you.
Fluorescent sodalite is a super UV reactive stone that ignites the fire priestess within. It’s sodalite syenite and has many inclusions, including feldspar for releasing old patterns and hornblende for protection and purification.
- Its mysterious inclusions are like the inside of you — just waiting to be discovered and illuminated.
- A Third Eye Chakra stone that keeps you focused in the moment and rooted in the present, allowing you to trust your inner guidance and accept and explore the unknown.
Place this Crescent Moon Ring Holder anywhere you’d like to show off your rings and invoke the magic of Luna. This offering is perfect for pairing with our Kunzite and Emerald Heart Chakra Ring! You can work with it as a centerpiece for your jewelry tray to raise the vibe of all your favorite pieces. However you choose to work with yours, may it serve you well. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) Crescent Moon Ring Holder (moon about 2.7×1.4”, base about 2”). I have five gemstones to offer you: Rose Quartz, Clear Quartz, Black Obsidian, Labradorite, and Fluorescent Sodalite. Please choose the option that calls to you from the drop-down menu. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage and a card describing the properties of the stone.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/GemHaven
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/SGPerfumery