5/5 is a day FILLED with money magic — and you can channel the power all year round with this 5/5 Manifestation Chrysoberyl Tetrahedron! This tetrahedron was custom-made just for Sage Goddess, and its faces are engraved in golden color with three powerful symbols of manifestation: Cho Ku Rei, the Triangle of Manifestation, and the Shou Circle — which, together, support the fulfillment of your deepest desires. Chrysoberyl is the stone of infinite abundance from the universe, and its number one property is manifestation. The tetrahedron is a three-dimensional symbol of balance and stability. This symbol is also associated with the element of fire and is known to create a natural balance between the physical and the spiritual.
The month of May represents abundance. It’s the fifth month of the calendar year, and five is the number of money. When you set an intention on 5/5 at 5:55, you can use this positive energy to your benefit. Work with this tetrahedron to invoke energies of MEGA prosperity and abundance, no matter what time of year it is!
Stone country of origin: India
Chakra association: Solar Plexus, Heart
Astrological association: Aries, Taurus, Capricorn
Metaphysical properties: Manifestation, optimism, abundance
Size: About 2.5-3”
Watch my FREE pre-recorded 5/5 Ceremony to harness the manifestation magic of this sacred day. I recommend watching it on 5/5 at 5:55 am or pm. Learn more and RSVP here!
The deeper magic of this 5/5 Manifestation Chrysoberyl Tetrahedron
Chrysoberyl is a rare mineral that’s usually transparent to translucent. It contains beryllium, which brings energetic detoxification and emotional healing. If you read my Crystal Lore, Legends, & Myths book, you know that chrysoberyl is linked to Asher — the most prosperous, happy tribe in the Bible. This crystal was also one of the gems on Aaron’s breastplate.
- Brings generosity, prosperity, and clear visioning and is blessed by angels.
- Helps you tap into universal manifestation energy.
- Helps you crystalize your visions and align them with what you desire. Enhances physical health.
- Bridges your Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras, instilling you with a beautiful and powerful combination of strength, optimism, courage, kindness, compassion, hope, and love.
To add to the magic, the three faces of this tetrahedron are engraved with potent symbols of manifestation: Cho Ku Rei, the Triangle of Manifestation, and the Shou Circle. These three symbols together invoke transformative universal energy to support enduring and boundless manifestation.
- Cho Ku Rei is a symbol used in reiki that translates to “place the power of the universe here.” It invokes a powerful stream of cosmic energy wherever it’s placed that disperses negativity and strengthens intentions.
- The Triangle of Manifestation is the symbol of the Philosopher’s Stone in alchemy. It’s the ultimate symbol of transformation and transmutation, the metaphorical act of turning lead to gold, and bringing your dreams to life.
- The Shou Circle is a Chinese symbol of longevity and immortality that’s recognized as one of the Five Blessings in Taoism. It encompasses the saying “May your life be as steadfast as the mountains and your good fortune as limitless as the seas.”
Hold this 5/5 Manifestation Chrysoberyl Tetrahedron in meditation, incorporate it into crystal grids, or place it on your altar or anywhere you wish to infuse with empowering energies of abundance and success. However you choose to work with this offering, may it guide you toward all that you seek. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) 5/5 Manifestation Chrysoberyl Tetrahedron (about 2.5-3”). Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage and a card describing the properties of the stone.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.