This March 2023 Living Essence Mist ain’t your mama’s mist, and it’s NOTHING like any perfumes I’ve offered in the past. This mist is hand-blended right here at Sage Goddess Headquarters with the intention of invoking energies of self-love and self-care.
The process of creating this mist was months in the making. Instead of using a classic carrier like jojoba oil or ethyl-alcohol, our carrier is a luxurious gemstone-infused hydrosol blend of holy basil, bergamot, rosemary, and lavender. It’s blended with notes of sweet orange, narcissus, mate, and mimosa and infused with 24-carat gold flakes to conduct energy and boost your life force and a clear quartz chip stone to amplify the magic. This offering comes in a stunning custom-made black glass bottle with a gold-colored cap and atomizer.
Each month at SG, we’re blending a super-special Living Essence Mist as a part of our brand NEW Living Scent series to support a different intention. We’ll spend extra time learning about and working with this blend in my 2023 Living Magic program, an online experience designed to bring magic to your everyday life. In March 2023, we’re focusing on self-care and self-love. We’ll be working with Pachamama and Earth medicine to release energies that no longer serve and create a nurturing garden for the spirit, as well as crystal healing, astrology, and sound healing. Learn more and register here!
The deeper magic of my March 2023 Living Essence Mist
We formulated this to be super long-lasting so that anything it touches will hold the scent for days. Here’s more about the essential oil notes:
- Holy basil, also known as tulsi, encourages you to release old patterns that no longer serve and enhances feelings of satisfaction. It’s also clearing and brings calm and good luck.
- Bergamot attracts prosperity and success, uplifts and refreshes the spirit, and promotes joy. It brings strength and surrounds you in gentle protection while restoring balance and stability.
- Rosemary brings healing, protection, and purification. It enhances clarity and is energizing and uplifting. It also attracts love and connects you with the angelic realms.
- Lavender brings to mind all things comforting. It supports physical wellness, especially by promoting restful sleep and bringing about a state of happiness.
- Sweet orange is refreshing and revitalizing, enhances focus, brings expansion, and encourages feelings of acceptance and trust.
- Narcissus supports a healthy dose of ego in order to connect to your true self and build self-esteem.
- Mate is a rare blend with a fresh, crisp scent. It works to reveal whatever might be holding you back and encourages the return of your inner light.
- Mimosa is a deep honey-floral that’s powerful, intimate, and alluring. It assists with communication and evokes feelings of optimism and joy.
To add to the magic, every month, I will be infusing and charging the mother bottle of hydrosol with different gemstones to support our intentions. This month, I’ve chosen garden quartz for visioning and journeywork that encourages expansion and green tanzurite to promote deep heart healing. With our theme of self-love and self-healing for March, these had to be the stones chosen to blend into the mist you’ll work with all month long.
Spritz your space and yourself with my March 2023 Living Essence Mist to invoke energies of self-care and support your monthly intentions. However you choose to work with yours, may it serve you well. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) 60 ml bottle of March 2023 Living Essence Mist. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled, ready for enjoyment.
Note: This product is made with natural essential oils and hydrosol and may contain fragrance oils. Cap, chip stone, and color may vary slightly. For external use only.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.