Harness springtime energies of growth, renewal, and rebirth with my Cherry Blossom Bath Salt! Those of you who followed us when we were up in the Bay Area about a decade ago probably remember the launch of this iconic scent. We have re-created it, but follow the original formula, so it will be a familiar friend to you after all these years. This bath salt was lovingly handcrafted right here at Sage Goddess Headquarters and is a blend of European sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, and Epsom salt, beautifully scented with cherry blossom. I created this bath salt to capture the fragrant magic of the cherry blossom trees that bloom along the street outside of my house during this time of year. Every jar of bath salt comes with a wooden spoon and is infused with tumbled jadeite — a crystal of well-being, longevity, and heart-healing. Add this bath salt to your collection of self-care tools to invite an influx of hope, beauty, and mindfulness into your body and home!
To learn more about elevating your bathing rituals, check out my blog, “5 Simple Ways to Recapture Ancient Bath Magic.”
The deeper magic of my Cherry Blossom Bath Salt
My Cherry Blossom Bath Salt is a blend of European sea salt, pink Himalayan salt, and Epsom salt.
- European sea salt comes from the Mediterranean Sea, where the salt crystals are harvested using the ancient method of solar evaporation. It’s all-natural and one of the purest salts in the world, making it amazing for detoxifying the body and spirit.
- Pink Himalayan salt is a mineral that was part of the primordial sea, buried underwater for more than 300 million years as it formed. It releases negative ions to counteract the positive ions of the dust, pollutants, and allergens that surround us. The pink color of this salt adds loving energy and heart-healing magic.
- Epsom salt is a naturally occurring type of salt made up of magnesium and sulfate. It’s been used for centuries and helps you release any negative energy you may have picked up throughout the day, leaving you feeling rejuvenated, clear, and grounded.
Tied to the Buddhist themes of mortality and mindfulness, the Japanese cherry blossom — also known as sakura — is a timeless metaphor for human existence. This magnificent flower’s blooming season is powerful yet short-lived — a visual reminder of the transience of life.
- Encourages you to be present and make the most of every moment. Reminds you of the fleeting nature of life and pulls you to feel gratitude for every blessing.
- Signifies the beginning of spring — a time of renewal, optimism, growth, and manifestation.
- Brings a wave of hope and possibility. Represents the chance to start anew.
Take a soak with my Cherry Blossom Bath Salt to purify, detoxify, and rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit. However you choose to work with this offering, may it surround you in springtime energies of hope, possibility, and growth. And so it is.
This listing is for one (1) 19 oz jar of Cherry Blossom Bath Salt. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled, ready for your enjoyment.
Note: For external use only.
Under California law (Proposition 65), we are required to inform you that because this item contains an agricultural product(s), it may also expose you to certain chemicals – natural or otherwise occurring, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.