Capture the magic and joy of every day with this 7 Chakra Gemstone Pen Set. This set is perfect for bringing a little chakra and crystal healing to your journaling and doodling. Pens are simple, small things — but beautiful and meaningful little things can make all the difference. This set was custom-made just for Sage Goddess and each pen is filled with black ink and is refillable. Each pen contains a different chip stone that aligns to one of the chakras:
- Red jasper for the Root Chakra
- Carnelian for the Sacral Chakra
- Yellow aventurine for the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Rose quartz for the Heart Chakra
- Amazonite for the Throat Chakra
- Sodalite for the Third Eye Chakra
- Amethyst for the Crown Chakra
They’re also topped with corresponding colored glass stones and adorned with the Sage Goddess logo, making them perfect for keeping nearby as a reminder of the magic Sage Goddess stands for — and that you’re part of creating! Work with this set to take notes on your life, dreams, and thoughts. It also pairs perfectly with my Living Magic Colibri Ring Binder and Notebook Duo! Even if you just keep these pens around for your shopping list and other quick notes, may they remind you of the magic in every moment and bring happiness to your day.
Learn more about the chakra system and how to bring more balance and healing into your life with my book, “The Ultimate Guide to Chakras.”
The deeper magic of this 7 Chakra Gemstone Pen Set
Chakras are energy centers within and surrounding your physical body. Working with your chakras allows you to improve your energy flow, which is the key to everything you desire. By shifting and moving into healthy energetic alignment, you will feel better, happier, and more at peace.
In this set you will receive the following:
One (1) Root Chakra Red Jasper Pen (about 6”), with a red glass stone at the top.
- Red is the color of passion and depth of feeling. It represents blood, the life force, creation, and the full cycle of being.
- Red aligns with the Root Chakra, which is at the base of your tailbone and is your center of stability. It keeps you balanced and connected with our physical world. Feelings of safety, confidence, and comfortability with life generate from this energy center.
- Red jasper is restorative, calming, and strengthening. It’s a warrior stone that brings courage. Red jasper works with your physical body to ground and connect you with the Earth while creating both stability and emotional balance in your life.
One (1) Sacral Chakra Carnelian Pen (about 6”), with an orange glass stone at the top.
- Orange represents creativity, optimism, luck, vitality, joy, and success.
- It aligns with the Sacral Chakra, which is located in the center of your lower abdomen and is the origin of all things you birth in the world. Your vitality, sexual pleasure, and desire all arise from this chakra.
- Carnelian is the gemstone version of caffeine. It’s empowering, increases energy, and enhances endurance and stamina. Carnelian heightens creativity, pleasure, sensuality, and passion. It turns on desire, brings optimism, and reminds you that you’re divinely alive.
One (1) Solar Plexus Chakra Yellow Aventurine Pen (about 6”), with a yellow glass stone at the top.
- Yellow symbolizes self-esteem, self-worth, confidence, and happiness. It’s the color of the Sun and represents prosperity, strength, and optimism.
- Yellow aligns with the Solar Plexus Chakra, which is located just above your belly button and is your center of power and confidence. This chakra is where you manifest all the things you create. A balanced Solar Plexus results in a self-assured yet humble sense of power.
- Yellow aventurine invokes fearless adventure and empowers you through lived experiences. It heals relationships, helps with manifestation, and strengthens your personal power. Yellow aventurine is a great stone to work with when you’re ready to evolve, elevate, and expand. It brings you into the present moment and inspires you to grow.
One (1) Heart Chakra Rose Quartz Pen (about 6″), with a pink glass stone at the top.
- Pink represents universal love. It symbolizes friendship, peace, affection, and gentleness and is feminine in nature.
- Pink aligns with the Heart Chakra, which sits right over your physical heart and is the center of your body’s energy. It regulates all of your energy flow. Love for yourself and others arises from this chakra, along with compassion and affection.
- Rose quartz is considered the universal stone of peace and unconditional love — love for self, others, and all of creation. It reawakens trust, dissolves negative energies, magnifies love, and represents bonds that transcend time and space. Rose quartz will support your intentions to give and receive true love and deep affection.
One (1) Throat Chakra Amazonite Pen (about 6″), with a light blue glass stone at the top.
- Light blue is associated with spirituality, calm, wisdom, loyalty, and inner depth. It’s the color of the sky and sea and often represents expansiveness.
- Light blue aligns with the Throat Chakra, which is located at your physical throat and holds your truth and how you express it. This energy center is associated with your voice and how you share your wisdom with the world.
- Amazonite encourages speaking your truth clearly with clarity, ease, and confidence. It helps to heal unhealthy communication patterns and assists you in having difficult conversations with ease. Beyond what it does for communication, amazonite also absorbs and transmutes geomagnetic stress — the potentially harmful energies from your phone and computer.
One (1) Third Eye Chakra Sodalite Pen (about 6″), with a dark blue glass stone at the top.
- Dark blue, or indigo, helps you see beyond your human eyes. It’s also associated with spirituality, calm, wisdom, loyalty, and inner depth.
- Dark blue aligns with the Third Eye Chakra, which is located at your forehead between your eyes and is the seat of your intuition. Receiving wisdom beyond our world of time and space, including psychic vision, is part of this energy center.
- Sodalite is the Dreamcatcher Stone that assists in releasing fears of the unknown. It helps you get a good night’s rest, banishing nightmares and allowing only sweet dreams. Sodalite expands your vision, deepens your wisdom, and enhances your intuition. It helps you trust your inner guidance and accept and explore the unknown.
One (1) Crown Chakra Amethyst Pen (about 6”), with a purple glass stone at the top.
- Purple is the color of peace, unity, and connection with the higher realms. And, it’s the color of Sage Goddess!
- Purple aligns with the Crown Chakra, which is located at the top of your head and is your crown of divine wisdom. This energy center is a bridge between the physical and spiritual. When this chakra is balanced, you feel connected with Source with a deep sense of faith and self-respect — for you are a divine being, accepted just as you are.
- Amethyst is all about connecting with Source and its name comes from the ancient Greek word ‘amethystos,’ which means ‘not drunk.’ Amethyst can help you fall and stay asleep, enter into deeper states of meditation, and its high frequency naturally repels lower energies. It brings a clearer understanding of your life experience and helps to integrate higher wisdom.
This listing is for one (1) 7 Chakra Gemstone Pen Set, as described above. You also have the option of purchasing the pens individually. Please choose the option that calls to you from the drop-down menu. Yours will arrive lovingly parceled along with a single leaf of white sage.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Charge your tools with orgone energy on my custom Orgonite Charging Plate.
Anoint your crystals and gemstone jewelry with my SG Anointing Blend.
Want to learn more about gems, minerals, and crystal healing? Join our private Sage Goddess Gems & Crystal Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about perfume and aromatherapy? Join our private Sage Goddess Perfume & Aromatherapy Magic Facebook group.
Want to learn more about moon magic, astrology, and metaphysics? Join our private Sage Goddess Astrology & Moon Magic Facebook group.
Carissa Altman –
I absolutely love these pens. They write so smoothly. My only wish is that they were a little more environmentally friendly and able to be refilled when the ink runs out
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch
I purchased 3 of the pens and was so happy when they arrived. I’m a sucker for office supplies, I love pens, notebooks, all the things. The pens write very well and are beautiful to boot. I imagine my written words being sealed with the intention of whichever chakra pen im using. If I want to feel grounded and safe I use my root chakra pen, and so forth. My only issue is that one of the pens stopped working fairly quickly, I can no longer get it to go up to write. Disappointing, but overall I do love them. The color magic, the chip stones, they are very nice!
(1) (0) Watch Unwatch
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
They’re so pretty!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
These pens are beautiful and write so smoothly.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
I love these chakra pens they are colorful and writes very smoothly an easy way to work on chakras
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch